Saturday, December 27, 2008

Testimonials from Horse Buyers


Wanted to let you know how good the palomino colt is doing - we call him Dinero also! (original huh?)
He's still at Gene Von Ahns (guy who rides my colts) they keep trying to buy him but I'm not ready to part with him yet. He must be nice if he wants to buy him! REALLY excited now that Sherri did so well too!
When I can get you an updated photo of him I'll send it.
Hope all is well - take care

keith
07031855910
+447031855910
...............................................................................................................................................................................

Hi, I was just checking our your site and saw a pic of Chex there. I just wanted to let you know that he is doing well. We absolutely love him. He has fit into our place just perfect. I've been roping on him and have taken him to some US Ropings/Jackpots. I get great comments on him everywhere I take him. Jeff has really good luck roping on him also, but I think he's mine and have taken him over. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know he is doing well and he will be at our place for many years to come.
Happy Holidays,gillianfien@yahoo.com and Jeff Hudson

.................................................................................................................................................................................

I was looking for a small ranch horse that was quiet and had seen it all... Miller picked out Doc for me and he was just what I was looking for. I am very happy."
Henry Zarn - Sinclair, MB69 years young

.............................................................................................................................................................................................